A perfect recipe to make with your family, your kids will love to roll them before putting them in the oven! For a party or to keep them all for yourself, you will love the taste of these little Mexican delights, enhanced with our spices and La Scorbut sauce. Ideal to prepare with the leftovers of our recipe "Spicy Roast Chicken of the Warrior".
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop red onion, bell bell pepper and cilantro as finely as possible.
- Coarsely chop the chicken breasts.
- Combine vegetables, salsa, 3 tbsp. Traditional blend, cheese, maple syrup and zest of 1 lime in a mixing bowl. Mash well by hand until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the mixture in each tortilla.
- Fold on itself, roll up and close with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
FOR THE SOUR CREAM
Combine sour cream, La Scorbut sauce, 1 tbsp. Traditional blend and 1 tbsp. cold water.
Drizzle flavoured sour cream over taquitos.