The barbecue is buried under the snow? No problem! This recipe for baked ribs is the perfect comfort food for those cold winter nights. Served as an appetizer or as a meal, our recipe for bite-sized ribs will give you tasty, well-lacquered meat that literally falls off the bone.
2 raw ribs
4 tablespoons of Traditional mix
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
-With a knife, cut between each bone of the spareribs.
- -In a mixing bowl, place ribs with 3 tablespoons of Traditional Blend and toss to coat each piece, rest in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- -Preheat oven to 350F
- -Spread the ribs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour
- -Combine bbq sauce and one tablespoon of Traditional Blend
- -Add ribs to bbq sauce, tossing to ensure each piece is well coated.
- -Return to oven at Broil for 4 to 6 minutes.