Shepherd's pie is always good! But have you ever tried adding the Warrior Blends to it? Add a native twist to this culinary classic for a scrumptious result.
- 2-4 potatoes
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cane of creamed corn
- Traditional Blend
Tip: Use Tomahawk Blend instead to spice things up!
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Fill a pot with cold water, add the potato cubes and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then return potatoes to pot.
- Put 2 tbsp. of butter on the potatoes and mash with a potato masher. Pour the milk over the potatoes and mashed potato with an electric mixer. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place ground beef in a large skillet. Add remaining butter and cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain fat after cooking.
- In a baking dish, press ground beef to the bottom. Layer corn first, then mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with the Warrior Blends (Traditional or Tomahawk).
- Place dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before eating.