Warrior Cheese Sticks
No need to go to a restaurant, this recipe will allow you to enjoy the best cheese sticks in town! A perfect recipe to prepare with the kids, these cheese sticks are nothing like the ones at the market! With two breadings, Bacon Pepper and Traditional Blend, this appetizer will make you question everything you know about cheese sticks.
2 cups all purpose flour
4 cups panko breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of Traditional Mix
2 tablespoons of Bacon Pepper
1 block of mozzarella cheese (350g)
Cut the mozzarella cheese into sticks of about 1.5cmx1.5cmx7cm
- In 4 different bowls, arrange: -2 cups of panko breadcrumbs and the Traditional Mixture -2 cups of panko breadcrumbs and the Bacon Pepper
- Place and coat well at each step in this order:
- 3-Traditional Mix breadcrumbs
- 5-Bacon Pepper Crumbles
- Heat oil to 350F
- Carefully place breaded sticks in oil, fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown
- With a slotted spoon, remove and place on paper towels
- Serve with your favourite sauce.