Summer salmon tartar with dragon fruit
Simple, fresh, original and downright delicious, this salmon tartar will make you melt with happiness with every bite.
750g of salmon cut into small ½ cm cubes
3 tbsp of Traditional Warrior Spice Mix
- 1 tbsp finely chopped grey shallot
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 dragon fruit, finely diced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 waffles
1 tbsp. La Scorbut sauce (or more, to taste)
250 ml. whipping cream 35
8 mint leaves
For the whipped cream
In a medium bowl, combine salmon, Traditional Blend, grey shallots, chives, dragon fruit and raspberries.
- Mix with a spoon to distribute the spices.
- Add maple syrup, raspberry vinegar, olive oil and La Scorbut sauce. Mix well.
Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Chop mint leaves and fold into whipped cream.
On warmed, slightly crisp waffles, shape tartar with a cookie cutter.
- Garnish with mint whipped cream.
Decorate with dragon fruit slices and raspberries.
See the live broadcast on February 25, 2022 (13 minutes) on our Facebook page @epicesduguerrier