Who doesn't want a good steak? It's time to get out the grill, because Warrior Blends has a delicious beef tenderloin recipe for you.
- 1 beef fillet
- Olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 bag of frozen french fries
- Traditional or Tomahawk Blend (as desired)
- La Scorbut hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat BBQ to high heat.
- In a deep aluminum plate, pour a little olive oil and spread a good quantity of Traditional or Tomahawk Blend. For a spicier result, add La Scorbut hot sauce to taste.
- Sear the beef tenderloin on the plate for one minute on each side.
- Place aluminum plate on BBQ and cook beef tenderloin to taste.
- Add a pinch of Traditional or Tomahawk Blend again and serve.
Perfect with a good steak, and so easy to prepare!
Follow the instructions on the back of your bag to cook the fries. Remember to preheat the oven to the indicated temperature at the same time you start the BBQ so they are ready to serve at the same time as the steak.
Have you tried this recipe? Don't hesitate to send us your creations on social media!