This winter, watch the snow fall from the comfort of your kitchen as you have fun making this scrumptious mushroom gratin and boreal Bacon and Pepper Mix brunch from The Warrior Blends.
- 15% cream
- Green onions
- Bacon and Pepper Mix
- Shred potatoes and place them in an ovenproof container.
- Add cream and mushrooms and bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Optional : You can add some Warrior Blends (Traditional Blend or Tomahawk Blend), or garlic, to taste.
- Start cooking a poached egg. Click here to learn how to make the perfect poached egg if it's your first time cooking one.
- Remove container from oven, top with cheese and Bacon Pepper and return to oven until cheese is gratinated.
- Chop up some green onions and add to your dish.
- Place poached egg on top and add Bacon Pepper.
Have you tried this recipe? Send us your pictures on Messenger!