It's always better with The Warrior Blends! This surely will be the best chicken burger you've ever had! Here's how to prepare this delicious burger with aioli sauce and chipotle cream.
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove of garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 6-7 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- 1 cup aioli (ingredients above, preparation below)
- 2 tablespoons of Adobo chipotle
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of flour
- Salt & pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of Traditional or Tomahawk Blend
- 1 buttermilk cup
- In a blender, mix all ingredients, except oil.
- When everything is homogeneous, pour in the oil to make the sauce rise.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Note: Can be kept for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine flour with The Warrior Blends (Traditional or Tomahawk Blend).
- Place the buttermilk in a different bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, to make them thinner.
- Dip the chicken in the spiced flour, then in the buttermilk. Repeat 2 or 3 times to ensure a thick layer.
- Place the chicken in a deep fryer for 4-5 minutes and turn over until cooked and golden.
- Garnish burger with old cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bacon, arugula and a good amount of chipotle cream.
Have you tried this recipe ? Don’t hesitate to send us your creations on our social media!