To enjoy the beautiful weather on the terrace, enjoy a Burrata with olives and bacon, with a special touch by The Warrior Blends.
- 1 scoop of fresh Burrata cheese
- 1 cup of mixed olives
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of marinated artichoke hearts
- Olive oil
- 4 slices of thick bacon
- Fresh basil
- Traditional Blend
- Sprinkle bacon with Traditional Blend and bake at 400°F for 8 minutes, or until bacon is cooked but not crisp.
- In a bowl, toss olives, halved artichoke hearts and a little olive oil.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to the olive mixture. Coat everything well and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Place the tomato and olive mixture in a serving dish. Place the Burrata in the center and add the bacon around it. Sprinkle Traditional Blend and serve with a copious amount of croutons.
Have you tried this recipe? Do not hesitate to send us your creations on our social media!