- 2-3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of water or milk
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Cheese (your choice)
- Pre-cooked ham
- Bacon and Pepper Mix
- Grate the cheese, to taste.
- Cut up small cubes of ham.
- Break eggs into a bowl and add 1 tsp. of water or milk.
- Mix the eggs with a whisk.
- Put a a small amount of butter or oil on a skillet, then turn on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour the contents of the bowl containing the eggs into the pan. Make sure everything is placed as close to the center of the pan as possible.
- Allow to cook. When the top is still a little moist, add the cheese, ham and Bacon and Pepper Mix.
- Fold the omelette in half and serve.
Treat yourself and serve your omelette with the side dishes of your choice. Don't hesitate to send us your creations on social medias!